What are the uses you can give to a microwave? The answer to that question would surprise you, because with this popular appliance you can do much more than you think when preparing your meals. In this list you will find 10 ingenious tips for cooking microwaves.
- Cooking vegetables steamed in a container with water is ideal when you have little time, since your vegetables will be cooked in a few minutes thanks to the steam generated by the heat. You just have to choose, cut and put your vegetables for 5 to 10 minutes, and that’s it.
- If you want to prepare a liquid sauce for your desserts , use honey, peanut butter, Nutella or manjar. For this put them in the microwave for 10 to 30 seconds with a tablespoon of water and get a texture similar to a syrup. This technique is ideal for when these foods crystallize.
- The cooking improves when your food is distributed in a thin layer on the container in which they are. In this way they are cooked or heated more evenly.
- To clean the appliance do not use chemicals such as chlorine, grease remover or dishwashers. Prefer the vinegar: ½ cup dissolved in 1 cup of water and heated inside a container without a lid for 5 minutes will eliminate bacteria growing on the walls.
- Choose to use pots and round containers when heating or reheating your food, as straight edges usually receive more energy making the food hot only in the corners and not in the center.
- If you are one of those who store salt and sugar in glass or ceramic containers, probably every so often notes that harden making it impossible to remove them. To solve this, put a damp absorbent paper towel inside and heat it for 20 seconds, then remove it and you will see that it has become soft again.
- Can not find the pan ? No matter. You can also prepare some delicious eggs . If you want them poached, look for a container, pour water halfway, break the egg inside and cover with a plate, cooking for 60 seconds. If you like the traditional style (fried), preheat a dish, add butter, put the egg with the yolk upwards and cook for 45 seconds.
- If you are going to reheat a meal with dry ingredients (cheese, bacon, masses, rice, etc.), put a glass or cup of water next to the dish to prevent them from drying out. The steam will keep them soft and moist, without the pasty texture that usually remains when cooking microwaves.
- Cooking bacon in a microwave is very easy. Unlike if you did it in a pan or pot, with this appliance you will not need to use oil. Put it on a round container (like cereal) so they are circular and heat it in the microwave 60 seconds per side.
- Not all foods can be microwaved. Look before labeling and avoid cooking red meat, chicken, pork or any type of food that has been exposed to bacteria. In that case, you prefer to use an electric oven. Instead you can use best electric grills to cook your meat. Click here to see the review of electric grills on iknowthebest.com.
Have you already taken note? With these tips you are ready to make the best preparations in a matter of minutes thanks to this practical appliance.
Stay tuned with us for more kitchen tips and updates.
The police who complained to him did not record a first report so far, that the complainant did not request a job change once. Manikavel said.
Special Operations Officer, Special Operations Officer, They complained to the DGP today. Gold. The 60-year-old policeman who worked in the Manikavel-led division has been forced to pay them back.
In this connection, the DGP and the journalists who met the reporters should investigate only the person pointing out the matter. We do not allow us to work freely. We worked in the middle of the pressure of the golden mice on the statue. The fake case and the fake testimony have been demanded to arrest the police.
It is the specialty officer of the postmodern burglary unit who met the journalists. Mikkaiyale, the complaints are my expectations. Can we take the police to work for more than 250 days? Seeing those complaining against me is a sin.
The respective district reserve guards played the culprits in 47 districts. The foreign guards used other help. How can you be distressed when the FIR is not posted? No Foreign Officer can be removed without the High Court order. He said that I am fighting a separate officer in the statue-smuggling department.
Kissabookblog website comprises hot news updates similar to this.
For the 20-over World Cup cricket series in India in 2016, The Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) has issued a threat to the 160 crore International Cricket Council (ICC).
The last T20 World Cup in India in 2016 The ICC asked the Indian Cricket Board to pay taxes.
In the ICC meeting in Singapore last October, it was emphasized that in the name of giving the BCCI a series of payments, But the BCCI has not yet paid that amount.
The BCCI has been ordered to pay $ 21 million (Rs 160 crore) to ICC.
2023 World Cup:
The Indian Board of Cricket (BCCI) should pay. If it does not, the BCCI will deduct the revenue. The ICC said the BCCI, which has threatened to replace the Champions Trophy in India in 2021 and the 50-over World Cup in India in 2023, will be transferred to other countries.
The BCCI will soon get Rs. It seems to have paid over 160 crores to the ICC.
kissabookblog consists of similar cricket updates and other categories of news.
Gurmathi Soni Bal has scored a record for India in the Ice Marathon match in Antarctica .
An international marathon tournament was held in the freezing area of Antarctica. 51 competitors from 16 countries around the world participated in the competition and ran with enthusiasm. There were 41 males and 10 females.
The competition was held in the area where the temperature was below 20 degrees Celsius. The marathon was held for both men and women.
The competition was held for a short duration of 42.2 km. In the men’s section, Polish compatriot Beodor Sussenaya took the top spot. Susanneya went past a half-hour ahead of second-placed Isaac Thierry.
In the men’s section, the top spot went to Beodor distance in 3 hours 49 minutes and 18 seconds. He was also the winner of the North Pole Marathon in the world’s coolest area in the Arctic Ocean last year.
In the women’s section, Roma Buisena of Australia took the top spot in 5 hours and 3 minutes 32 seconds. Gurmeet Sony Jawani took the 3rd place. He went past 6 hours 55 minutes and 46 seconds.
Kurmith has been participating in the past eight years. He has completed 20 full marathon matches. He has also participated in 6 ultra marathons, including comrades. His best run is a rider in a marathon of 3 hours and 54 minutes.
He wants to participate in ice marathon tournaments, and he says my goal is to run in marathon matches in seven continents.
In the same match, Arunjot Singh Balu of India participated in the men’s section. So far, he ran for 9 marathons and took 35th place in the tournament.